Tuesday 21 October 2008

"The Shadow" Photo Shoot One. Our School Environment


During Digital Art, we took pictures of the outside environment.

This picture is my favourite because it shows lots of different colours and objects, such as the school, the blue sky and, trees, shadows e.t.c.

This picture represents the school because it has the school in it.

I don’t think that there is anything that other people might not see.

This picture is unique because the shadow wouldn't always be in the same place as this one.

I named this picture “the shadow” because the lighting and where the shadow is will probably not be in the spot that it was in before.

I didn't have to do anything unusual to get the result that I desired.
I enjoyed taking these pictures. I also learned about the rule of thirds, which I didn't know about before!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home